I have decided it was time to do a blog- after all they are now the "In Thing". I figured the best thing to "blog" is what I know best, and that is Tucson Area Real Estate. This way I can educate, and keep folks up to date on what is happening here. The market has been so crazy throughout the US, however, the Tucson area is different. We don't typically follow the national trends, and we are just a special place here on earth! We are blessed with beautiful blue skies, awesome-to-look-at mountains, and stop-you-in-your-tracks sunsets!
I will be posting news items and current information that I feel is helpful to folks who are interested in the area and what the market is doing. Please feel free to ask questions! One of my concerns is that the general public doesn't understand what we do as real estate consultants, what our duties are to out clientelle, how we get paid, etc. I just heard a story the other day of a gal that works in a bank and she didn't even know that a buyer's agent doesn't cost her! I was shocked that someone in the lending industry didn't even understand!
Please feel free to send me questions. I know real estate, but I don't know what you don't know. So, please educate me and I will do my best to educate you!
No comments:
Post a Comment